Because of Our Work:
- Moms and dads who are LGBT come together in a strong community that provides friendship, good advice, and support—just like any other community of parents.
- Children with parents who are LGBT can meet, play, and make friends with other children who have LGBT moms and dads.
- LGBT men and women can find information on starting a family, adopting, or becoming foster parents—and children can find forever families.
- More Americans know a family with parents who are LGBT — and realize how much we have in common.
- Children are safer from bullying.
- More schools, places of worship, hospitals and clinics, and government agencies treat families with parents who are LGBT the respect that all families deserve.
- The law more often recognizes all the moms and dads who have made the commitment to be parents.
- We are creating a world where all loving families are recognized, respected, protected, and celebrated.